How To Convert Images To ASCII for Free : GHH



Click to Enlrage 

Many of you must have seen the .nfo files of many communities which offer stuffs for free (basically stuff on torrents). They have images in form of ASCII art. To tell you the truth their was a time when I use to wonder how did they do it, but I got the answer from a friend of mine (not Google). Their are a lot of application and online tools that can convert your images to ASCII, but I’m going to tell you the fastest way. Asciifi is an
online tool that converts your image to ASCII for you with the characters that you choose. All you have to do is either upload the image or give its link, so that it can be asciify.

I did tried this tool myself and found out it to be quite good.

twitter ascii
CLick to Large 



Click Here to Goto Ascii Image Conveter  http://asciifi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Doubts ??
Don't wait till last Breath just Leave a Comment Below ;)

Hacking Articles for Free...