Get your own domain with Google Apps for Business Gmail : Google Confused


Hi, today I was about to login on my gmail account, I just noticed an Advert on gmail home page says: (gOOGLE gOT cONFUSED lIKE mE)

Click to Enlarge 
 gmail_owndomain_ad_no_link_on_readmore


click to enlarge
Get your own domain with Google Apps for Business
New! Get your own domain with Google Apps for
Business
love Gmail, but looking for a
more custom email address for your business?
Get branded email, calendar, and
online docs @your_company.com. Learn more »
Get your own domain with Google Apps for Business -Read More Link Broken
As you can notice that Read More 

Link is not working, I was just wondering to see what really they are offering, but sorry I become kind of disappointed when I wasn’t able to read anymore..  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Doubts ??
Don't wait till last Breath just Leave a Comment Below ;)

Hacking Articles for Free...