If you're new to Google AdSense and not too linked with making alterations to your blog's template, you can follow these instructions for placing AdSense code after your posts. Note: These instructions assume you are using a classic template, rather than Layouts.
Supercilious you have already signed up and been approved for a Google AdSense account, you should be intelligent to log in to your account. Once you're signed in, click the AdSense Setup tab near the top of the page. Choose "AdSense for content" as the creation and the wizard will guide you step-by-step through the procedure. To cut right to the chase, focus on these steps:
- Choose Your Ad Units - Select any text ads, image ads, or both.
- Choose Your Ad Format - To fit ads in among your posts, it's best to choose one of the following ad layouts.
- Choose a color palette - They are very cleverly named but it's really just a matter of your preference.
- Copy your AdSense code - At the end of the wizard, there's a box with code in it. Highlight all of that code and copy it.
- Paste the code somewhere - Notepad or Text Edit or something like that is a good place for now.
- Go to Blogger.com and sign in - Choose the blog you want to put ads on and click the template tab.
- This is less of a step and more of a precaution - Copy your entire Blogger template and save it in Notepad or(Copied Article from GHH) Text Edit just in case.
- Find the place in your template that says this; you might have to scroll down pretty far:
- Paste the AdSense code you saved earlier right after that line.
- <!-- End.post -->
- PUT YOUR ADSENSE CODE HERE!
- Save your template changes and republish your blog.