Trick on How To Enable Right Click on Websites
You probably may have come across some websites that doesn’t allow you to copy any content from there websites by blocking right click.When you press right click on these websites either you will get a prompt with some message or nothing will happen.Sometimes this is very annoying as you may need thatcontent for your college project or some other urgent purpose.There are several workarounds to bypass this.
If you are Using Internet Explorer Browser
- Goto Tools>Internet options>Security
- Now Click on Custom Level
- Now find Scripting Section it will be around the end.
- Click on OK.
- Now restart your browser
If you are Using Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Goto Tools>Options>Content
- Click Ok
- Open the website that have blocked your right click.
If you are Using Google Chrome Browser
- Click on the Wrench Icon on the top right side on your browser.
- Click on Options
- Now goto Under the Hood tab
- Disable java script and open the website.
There are a lot of other tricks to bypass blocked right click.I have discussed the most basic trick that you can use anywhere without any special software.If you also want to share your trick then do comment.